Monday, November 26, 2007

Human Debris...


There are three types of humans that I cannot stand: women (wife) beaters, child molesters, and animal abusers.
CNN reports that "a former Ivy League professor pleaded guilty Monday to voluntary manslaughter for killing his wife as she wrapped Christmas presents last year.
Rafael Robb, once a tenured economics professor at the University of Pennsylvania, faces a prison sentence of no more than seven years for bludgeoning his wife, Ellen, on December 22.
Robb, 57, said Monday that he got into an argument with his wife about a trip she was taking with their daughter and whether they would be returning in time for the daughter to return to school.
"We started a discussion about that. The discussion was tense," Robb said. "We were both anxious about it. We both got angry. At one point, Ellen pushed me. ... I just lost it."
Ellen Robb, 49, described as a stay-at-home mother who doted on their only child, died in the kitchen of their home in Upper Merion Township, outside Philadelphia.
Detectives believed the scene had been staged to look like a burglary. The murder weapon, which Robb described as an exercise bar, was not found.
The couple married in 1990 but had long been estranged, keeping separate bedrooms.
Rafael Robb apologized to his daughter and family in court Monday.
"I know she liked her mother. ... And now she doesn't have a mother," he said, stifling tears."
So Rafy, you had an argument with your wife and you beat her to death. Ooh... You're such a "big man." Well, here's hoping there's something special waiting for you in prison. And all you can say is that your daughter "liked her mother." You freak'in moron! And now the poor girl has no mother or father (and from the sound of things, she is better off w/out your sorry self). I would have loved to had been your arresting officer. I wouldn't have ducked your head under the squad car's roof when I pushed you into the car. And then you stuck a deal w/the DA to plead to Manslaughter with just 5 to 10 years in jail. Thanks to FoxNews, I know you "...admitted to bashing [your] wife Ellen repeatedly in the head and face with a chin-up bar, then staging a break-in and hiding the evidence so [you] could blame the whole thing on a burglar...[Your poor wife] "Ellen was bludgeoned so badly investigators initially thought she'd been blasted at close range with a shotgun or rifle." "So, after almost a year of denials, [you] came clean." Clean my a$$! You probably will only serve less than 5 years. And I hope those five years are the worst of your miserable life. What a piece of human debris...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy killed his wife and the coverage has been "a tenured professor" as if his education and profession is most important. He killed his wife! No shock he was a controller who used verbal abuse to batter her emotionally or that it escalated to physical violence. His claims to "care" about his daughter are narcisstic and self-serving and plainly untrue. Otherwise, he wouldn't have killed his daughter's mother!

EastPAWZ said...

A few years for killing the mother of his child?
that SOB will be out and about with a pension (maybe) some social security and move to another city.
He will be out in no time and we can thank the Good Judicial System in America.
Somethings still surprise me about the System.
Hope he drops the soap in the shower...

BAMBOO BLITZ said...

I didn't hear about this story but it's a sad reminder of how cruel people can be--I hope the bastard rots unlike many domestic offenders who get off scott-free...

Anonymous said...

Let's hope this guy finds that he's someone's "wife" in prison.

Anonymous said...

I like the comment of him in prison and getting some needed attention there. Some people are just off their rockers. I just wish the wife had the ability to leave , I mean once you have separate bedrooms is there any real reason to stay other than being comfortable there? There is so much horror in this world and like you I detest people who hurt children, women and animals. I know this sounds weird adding to this but sometimes when I see hunters I wish there were animals that fought back somehow. I am actually in favor of hunting if people eat what they hunt, but not to stick a head on the wall. It is not needed pain for another life form I think. Like that movie Crocodile Dundee where Dundee starting shooting back at the idiots killing the kangaroos for the hell ot it. I loved that and wish the whales being killed by the Japanese would fight. I often imagine 4 or 5 simultaneously coming up under the whaling boat and capsizing them all. That would be lovely news to me! I know this sounds a little weird but I just hate seeing death for no real reason. Same with the violence towards the innocent.
This guy will get his in prison, mark my words.

The All Seeing Eye said...

Thanks for your comments, Colette, Zawadi, Bamboo Blitz, Mindy, and Michael. The post turned out to be longer than I thought it would be. It was just something that had me writing and expressing what I felt towards the twerp.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mindy, I hop he does find a new 'wife' but one with his compassion

The All Seeing Eye said...

Nicely put, Albert!